Here’s my to-do-list before I hit 30. The timeline can be extended, due to the unpredictability of life.
I will update this list from time to time in order to make sure that I do some progress toward this list moving forward.
- Traveling to all 10 ASEAN countries.
- Reading all the complete series of Buru Quartet by Pramoedya Ananta Toer.
Creating a blog specific to my own interest with a personal touch in total.With this blog starting to operate, I think I’ve nailed it. Even created a business card under my pseudonym on this blog 😉
- Starting my own business.
- Learning how to cook Indonesian food.
- Sending a postcard to my distance friends when I’m on vacation.
- Sending myself a postcard from my vacation spot.
- Visiting Croatia and meeting Dora Spehar in person!
- Having sex in a public place.
- Going back to Izmir for vacation.
- Saying ‘I love you’ to someone that actually matters.
- Getting rid of this Bell’s Palsy.
- Learning Italian.
Getting myself a new laptop.Thanks to my friend Ricky who’s saving up money for his wedding that he started selling his stuff so I could buy his laptop.
- Going to Bali for the first time.
- Breakfast in bed, made by someone that I genuinely like. Anyone but my Mom, who’s done it whenever she can. :p
- White Christmas.
- Living in 4 different countries before I hit 30.
Networking and participating in external communities to get more insights in blogging, writing, and other things that I love.One step at a time, I attended a writing workshop recently that led me to write a piece of writing here.
- A tour at Emirates Stadium. Even better if I could get proposed there or something. *please notice me, senpai!!!! 😉
- Going back for Umrah, this time with my Mom.
- And for that, my Mom wants to go for Umrah without the travel agent. Ergo, my own itinerary and all that.
- Reunited with some of my classmates during my summer course in Turkey.
- Watching Arsenal live in the stadium. It would be even cooler if I could do it in the Emirates.
- Purchasing a small, classy jewelry for myself.
- Submitting visa application on my own.
- Opening a library with my book collections for others to enjoy.
- Going back to fly just for the fun of it.
- As classic as it sounds, getting married and having my own family.
Wish me luck, and cheerio!